Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Preamble...

Hi all and welcome to the official blog of nic and clay. I have created this space to pour out my mind’s scramble for the world to read and decipher, and to share my passion for all things creative, art, handmade, travel, style, food, culture, design, fashion, vintage, music, sustainability, photography and our Wedding in 6 months time. This is also a place to recognize and appreciate other designers who provide me with so much inspiration (see the list of bloggers we love). I also make it my mission to reconnect with my creative side, unpack my camera, dig out my sewing machine and 'make things' this year...

I have just relocated to Perth with my Fiance after a 1 year stint in back Melbourne (my home town), 2 years based in London UK and a whole lot of travelling in between. So as a Perthonian newbie I have made it my mission to discover the heart and soul of Perth and all it has to offer. So join me on a journey of discovery, creativity and inspiration in a new city far far away...

No comments:

Post a Comment