Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can you judge a book by it's cover?..


(image courced from Meet me at Mike's)

You may have seen these gorgeous covers in your favourite bookstore recently. Penguin have re-released some of their classics in this beautiful hard cover series. Titles include the ever popular Pride & Prejudice, Great Expectations, Sense & Sensibility, Little Women, Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland and through the Looking Glass and Lady Chatterley's Lover. The colourful and patterned covers were deigned by Coralie Bickford-Smith and are a matte foil design and clothbound.

(image sourced from Design Sponge Online)

I've always meant to start a collection the classics, and now I have my eye on collecting the whole colourful series. They would look great sitting in my bookshelf! (and I can't wait to finally read Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence)...


(image sourced from Penguingroup.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment