Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...


(My wedding shoes, Belle, from Georgie's, Perth)

I'm sooo in love with my wedding shoes! I bought them from Georgie's in West Leederville.I try them on every other day just to sneak a peak before the big day. They are sooo comfortable too, they really feel like slippers (think cinderella). I can't wait till the big day so I can swan around them all day! My favourite part is the bling on the toe that matches the beading on my dress.

I'm also very in love my dress, but I can't share the dress with you all as my hubby to be may see, and we all know it should be a big secret to him (but I assure you it's gorgeous. Think grecian godess)...

1 comment:

  1. very very nice shoes :)
    Are they satin? Be careful, you dont want to ruin them before the day
    Nice blog
    x

    perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete